Dragon Booster Fan Site Logo

The Madness of Dragon City 3:

REVENGE OF THE STEWART

A fanfic of insanity by SilverDragon

 

You asked for it, here it is-The Madness of Dragon City 3. I actually have no idea how this plot will be resolved, but then again the first one had a similar thing so...

Yeah. Now, I'll try NOT to do a George Lucas.

Now, this'll function a bit differently. Hyperpsychomaniac and Keerea gave me a list of things that must be in it, and here they are:

1.One of the main characters falls in a plot hole, and must be rescued.
2. Artha yells the wrong thing when he tries to yell 'release the dragon', such as 'release the chicken!' or 'release the mushrooms!'
3. Someone must go gaa-gaa over some piece of clothing... (I would like Word )
4. Martha S. is tying to rule all of dragon city through the stck market!
5. Lance uses puppy-eyes to make Moordryd buy him a candy bar!
6. Conner grounds Artha for going Dragon Booster and saving the city after curfew!
7. All of Hyperpsycmaniac's ideas!
8. KAREOKE NIGHT!

Ok, on with the show!

PENN STABLES

Artha: (sweeps the floor) Gee, I can't wait for the karaoke party to start!
Parm: Yeah, I can't wait to sweep the floor with 'I'm too sexy'!
Lance: (puts out lollies) Yay, lollies! Can I eat some?
Artha: OK, but not too-
Lance: (eats all lollies) SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!
Artha: (sighs)
Kitt: (enters) Wait, where did you get this food?
Parm: Corner shop.
Lance: (zooms around) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Artha: Beau, can you restrain Lance for a bit?
Beau: Sure thing. (grabs Lance)
Lance: (struggles)
Beau: The restrainers! They cannae tak it anymoore!
Lance: (breaks free) ^_________________________________________^

LATER THAT EVENING

Parm: OK, food?
Lance: Check! W0000000t!
Parm: Cleanliness?
Kitt: Check!
Parm: Deco?
Dragons: Check!
Parm: Karaoke machine?
Artha: (turns on mike) Um...(sings) Bananas, in pyjamas, are coming down the stairs...Check!
Parm: OK, now all we need are guests! Here they come!
Moordryd & Cain: (arrive) I still don't know why you invited us, but heck, at least it gets me away from my father.
Parm: What's up with him?
Moordryd: He's gone slightly crazy.

SHOPPING CENTRE

Word: Oooh! Barbie underpants! I bet Moordryd would LOVE these! Oh, and those jeans...Can I try them on?

PENN STABLES

Parm:...Yeah.
Decepshun: So, have you invited anyone else?
Artha: Well, duh.
Vociferous and Spynn (plus dragon): (arrive) I can't WAIT for the karaoke to start!
More guests: (arrive)
Artha: Hey, Pyrrah, looking good...Hi, Libris, I see Jenny Craig has done wonders...Hey, Marianis! Didn't think you'd make it...Hey! Sparx! You're with Ace I see (frowns). Well, have a good time! Hiya Lord Fear! Please don't look at me like that! Hiya Team Rocket ! (silent NOOOOO) Hiya...Hey! Wait a minute! (glances to the crew) Who invited the Blood Angels chapter of the Space Marines?

EVIL TOWER (NOT WORD'S)

Evil mind: (thinks evil thoughts) I have come to an evil conclusion...I, Martha Stewart, shall RULE THE WORLD!!!!! (evil cliched laughter)

PENN STABLES

Party: (is in full swing)
Khatah: (puts the moves on Marianis)
Marianis: (kicks Khatah in the...ouch)
Sparkk: (goes on sugar rush) ^____________________^
Pyrrah: Sparkk, come back here!!
Kitt: Trust me, I know the feeling.

Artha: (grabs mike) Oh-kay, now, it's the time you've been waiting for...KAREOKE TIME!!!
Assembled crews and Space Marines: (cheer)
Parm: I'm..too sexy for my shirt! Too sexy for my shirt!
Db Board residents: Ooooooh!!! (think dirty thoughts)
Marianis: You're so vain! You're so vain! I bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you? (glances at Khatah)
Khatah: (is embarassed)
Pyrrah: TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! Burninating the countryside! Burninating the peasants! Burninating all the people, in their THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!! (plays imaginary air guitar)
People: (scream)
Vociferous: Stop! In the name of love!
Skylii: (screams)
Moodryd: But I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil havn't found what I'm looking for...
Artha: Even though he's evil, he can still sing a U2 song pretty well.
Ace: There's a hero in us allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
Sparx: Do we get extra points if we sing our own theme song?
Artha: Dunno. we don't even have a theme song.
Decepshun: Baby baby baby! You are my voodoo child, my voodoo child!
Team Rocket: Prepare for trouble...make it double!
Crash: (is heard)
Beau: Eh?
Shadow: (descends)
Wyldfyr: Wait, Team Rocket are here already...who's this?
Shadow: I am MARTHA STEWART! And I have come to steal your mushrooms! (steals mushrooms) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (departs)
Artha: Wait, I didn't know we even had any mush-
Plot Hole: (opens up)
Artha: (falls in) AAARGH!!!!
Artha: (falls in plot hole) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-(whump) Oh, I like holes having bottoms.
Kitt: Artha, are you OK?
Artha: Let's see, I'm stuck at the bottom of a plot hole, with no food, and it's cramped in here, WELL OF COURSE I'M OK!
Kitt: OK then. (turns)
Artha: Hey! I was joking! Come back!
Kitt: HA HA HA YOU FELL FOR IT!
Artha: Very funny. Now get me out.
Beau: I would mag you out, but even though I probably could, I won't for plot purposes.
Lance: I know! (holds up jelly snake) KILLER PYTHONS!!
Parm: And just how do you intend to use Killer Pythons to get him out?
Lance: (knots them together to make a jelly snake rope)
Parm: I would have thought of that!
Lance: No, you wouldn't have, 'cause you don't think along the lines of insane fanfic randomness (throws rope down hole)
Artha: Yummy! Killer Pythons!
Lance: You dummy! You don't EAT them, you GET UP on them!!!!!!
Artha: Oh. My mistake! (climbs up)
Everyone: (cheers)
Artha: Now what?
Kitt: We must go after Martha Stewart and get our mushrooms back!
Cain: But surely you could just go to the corner store?

CORNER STORE

Martha Stewart: Give me all your mushrooms, or I'll set Constipayshun on you!
Constipayshun: (growls)

PENN STABLES

Cain: I see.
Pyrrah: We should track down Martha Stewart and get the mushrooms back!
Marianis: And kill her.
Pyrrah: That too, but this is a PG-13 show! You don't KILL people in that rating!
Sparx: Ahem.
Pyrrah: OK...
Artha: (whispering) I don't think I should go Dragon Booster in front of all these people.
Kitt: Yeah, you're right. (dings) I know! (yelling) LET OUR POWERS COMBINE!!!!
Kawake: EARTH!
Pyrrah: FIRE!!
Chute: WIND!!
Marianis: WATER!!
Artha: SPLEEN!!!
Kitt: Spleen?
Artha: What kind of lame power is Heart anyway?
Moordryd: HEART!!
Voice: By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!!!! (spots Ace) Oh no, not you again...
Ace: It's YOU!
Captain Planet: I know! You consume energy! And that the energy you use is derived from oil that pollutes the environment and-
Kitt: This guy is worse than Vociferous when he gives a speech.
Vociferous: I heard that!!
Marianis: Enough of your bickering! (pulls out something) BEHOLD, THE RUBY STUDDED ARTICHOKE OF DOOM!!!! Wait! (inspects) This isn't THE RUBY STUDDED ARTICHOKE OF DOOM. This is a green draconium cannon ball! What has happened?
Cain: No wonder Coershun was looking a bit stiff.
Marianis: Give me that! (fires)
Ace and Cptn. Planet: (freeze solid)
Kitt: WAH!
Artha: Kitt? Where are you?
Kitt: DOWN HERE! THE AUTHOR LEFT A STUPID PLOTHOLE AGAIN!!!
Parm: Lance, we need your Killer Pythons again...
Lance: (mouth full) Um...Eheheh... It's the strangest thing, but...

MARTHA STEWARTS EVIL SPIRE

Martha Stewart: Gwahahahahahaha!!!! Now I have everybodies mushrooms, I shall crash the stock market and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! And that is actually plausible, too!

WORD PAYNNS TOWER OF EVILNESS

Word: What? Martha Stewart is trying to take over Dragon City? Only I'm allowed to do that! Well, me and Propheci. And maybe that weird talking amulet who I know is actually a (spazzes out) FAIRY!!!! I shall defeat her...(pulls out something) with my DIAMOND STUDDED MUSHROOM OF DOOM!!! (evil laughter)

PENN STABLES

Wyldfyr: Oh, for Magna Draconis' sake... (mags Kitt out)
Kitt: Hey, why didn't you do that with Artha?
Wyldfyr: It wasn't narrativly convinient.
Kitt: That's plausible!
Artha: I guess Planet and Ace aren't capable of helping us right now.
Sparx: Hey! What about me?
Artha: Hello? This is a 'masculine wish fufilment fantasy'? You get to be my sidekick.
Sparx: AS IF!!! (zaps Artha)
Artha: OUCH!!! Um...
Parm: You've gone and made him lose his memory!
Artha: Well, only the bit about how to turn into the Dragon Booster...Um, RELEASE THE DVD'S?
Crickets: (chirp)
Artha: OK, we'll try again when we actually GET there.
Sparx: And now, just for Skylii...OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE?
Skylii: AAARGH!!!!
Parm: Oh, look what I conviniently found.
Artha: What?
Parm: THE SOME SORT OF BLACK GEM STUDDED BANANA CAKE!!!!
The some sort of black gem studded banana cake: I'll have you know my name's B3.
Parm: It talks! AAAH!!!

EVIL SPIRE! MWHAHAHA!!!! *is bricked*

Martha Stewart: I have all the mushrooms in Dragon City! Now, I shall rule the world!!! (evil cliched laughter) And now to deliver a message.

VIDDSCREENS AROUND THE CITY

Martha Stewart: (appears) How are you gentlemen? All your mushrooms are belong to US! You are on the way to a stock market crash.
People: (act like headless chickens)
Martha Stewart: You have no chance to survive make your time! Ha Ha Ha!

STREET

Artha: Oh no!!!!
Sparx: She has the mushrooms!
Kitt: And the author has to leave the computer!!! Nooo...

*abrupt end*

LATER

SilverDragon: Oh, sorry! Now, where were we?
Kiit: We were on a street in the middle of a crazy mob!

STREET

Sparx: Everyone! On your dragons! Otherwise you'll be flattened!
Everyone: (gets on dragons)
Artha: But what about you?
Sparx: Lightning Flash, to me! (jumps on)

SPIRE OF EVIL

Martha Stewart: What? Those brats dare to destroy ME? Well, I'll show them! (presses button) Get'm, George.

STREET

Parm: Hey, Artha. There's a person coming over here.
Lance: I hope he's wanting to help us.
Person: (sourthern drawl) Un-American terrorists!!
Music: Dunanananananananananah!!!

PRESIDENT BUSH would like to fight!
Artha: Hey...what?
PRESIDENT BUSH sent out DICK CHENEY!
ARTHA sent out BEAU!
Artha: Now, how does this work...Ah, yes!
BEAU used MAG-BLAST!
Artha: All right!
Foe DICK CHENEY used ACCIDENTAL SHOOT IN FACE!!
DICK CHENEY's attack missed!
Beau: Hooray!
Artha: Now, Beau, finish him off with a SUPER MAG BLAST!!
Foe DICK CHENEY used BEHIND-THE-SCENES MANIPULATION!
BEAU was MANIPULATED!
BEAU used MAG-BLAST!
Artha:...What the Magna Draconis?
Beau: I was MANIPULATED! It changes my attack to whatever he wants!
Artha: Ok then...
Foe DICK CHENEY used BEHIND-THE-SCENES MANIPULATION!
Artha: Scales!
But it failed!
Artha: All right!
BEAU used SUPER MAG-BLAST!
Foe DICK CHENEY fainted!
Everyone: (cheers)
PRESIDENT BUSH sent out DONALD RUMSFELD!
Artha: Sparx, it's your go now!
Sparx: Thanks!
LIGHTNING KNIGHT SPARX sent out LIGHTNING FLASH!
Foe DONALD RUMSFELD used TRUMPED-UP CHARGES!!
LIGHTNING FLASH used QUICK ATTACK!
Sparx: (scans attacks) Woah, my Lightning Flash has thunderbolt? Alright then!
LIGHTNING FLASH used THUNDERBOLT!
It's super effective!
Sparx: Hooray! Aw, he didn't faint.
Foe DONALD RUMSFELD used GULF WAR!!
It's a one-hit KO!
Sparx: What the?
LIGHTNING FLASH fainted!
AL fans: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (gather in an angry mob to hunt down author)
SPARX is out of POKEMON!
SPARX whited out!
Artha: (steps in) Go, Beau!!
Beau: WRAOR!!!!!
BEAU used MAG-BLAST!!!
Critical hit!
Foe DONALD RUMSFELD fainted!!!
PRESIDENT BUSH sent out PRESIDENT BUSH!
Artha: Wait, you can send out yourself?
Beau: Apparently, yes.
ARTHA withdrew BEAU!
ARTHA sent out PARM!!
Parm: Hey!
ARTHA has something in MIND!
PARM is ANGRY!!!
PRESIDENT BUSH used CONFISCATED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
PARM was basically OBLITERATED on every level of existance!!!!
PARM is now little more than ASH!!!
PARM fainted!!!

FEATURELESS PLAIN

Parm: (appears) Where the heck am I?
Death by Insanely Overpowered Fireballs: Well, it's a long story, but...

MSN

SilverDragon: See?
LightningFlash: NOOOO!!!!!
Mr. Anvil: (falls)
SilverDragon: (backs away slowly)

STREET

Kitt: NOOOO!!!! My love!
LightningFlash: (from under Mr. Anvil) YES!!
Kitt: (notices four Crow-Drags) What are YOU looking at?
Crow-Drags: (murmurs of 'Oh No!' and 'They've found us out!')
Crow-Drag: Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
Crow-Drags: (smile and wave)
Kitt: I swear, those Crow-Drags were planning to take over the world!
Artha: (to Lance) Women are like this after a big loss.
Lance: I see.
PRESIDENT BUSH is wanting you to battle, because if you don't, the TERRORISTS have won!
Artha: Oh, ok.

ARTHA sent out ARTHA!
ARTHA used the GOLD AMULET!
What? ARTHA is evolving!
Congratulations! Your ARTHA evolved into DRAGON BOOSTER!
DRAGON BOOSTER used JAKK-STICK
PRESIDENT BUSH fainted!
Artha: That's strange, he only had five hit-points.
Player defeated PRESIDENT BUSH!
ARTHA got $250000 for winning!
Bush: God darnit! The terrorists hayve wayn!
(Fade out)

EVIL SPIRE

Martha Stewart: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AROUND EVIL SPIRE

Heroes: (advance)
Artha: Hey, what is that?
Kitt: Awww, it's a cute little penguin!! (levitates in adoration)
Lance: It may be cute, but I can feel massive waves of evil coming off it! Let's run!
Penguin: (grins)
DUNANANANANANANNANANANA!!!!

Wild EVIL DEATH PENGUIN appeared!!
Artha: Go! Beau!
EVIL DEATH PENGUIN used SHEER COLD!!
It's a one-hit KO!
BEAU fainted!
ARTHA is out of POKeMON!
ARTHA whited out!

FEATURELESS PLAIN

Death of Insanly Overpowered Fireballs:...and so you're dead.
Parm: Am I?
Death by IOF: Yes.
Parm: Well, not to worry!
Death by IOF: Not to worry?! You're DEAD.
Parm: No, but this is a random fanfic of insanity, so I'm almost certainly going to be reincarnated one way or another.
Death by IOF: Crap. The first one I bring in for a while, and he is in an insane fanfic? Gaah!
Death by Being Ground With a Mars Rover Rock Abrasion Tool: At least you bring in people...

BATTLE!

EVIL PENGUIN is invincible!
KITT sent out Wyldfyr!
Wyldfyr: Why me?
WYLDFYR used RED THRUSTER GEAR!
It's super effective!
All: Hooray!
EVIL PENGUIN has 4273544 HP still remaining!
All: What the-?
EVIL PENGUIN used ULTIMATE ATTACK!
WYLDFYR fainted!
Kitt: NOOO!!!!
KITT is out of POKeMON!
KITT fainted!
OUR HEROES have no PoKeMON left!

REALM OF DEATH

Parm: (vanishes)
Death by IOF: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BATTLE!

PARM was REINCARNATED!
PARM FELL on EVIL PENGUIN!
EVIL PENGUIN FAINTED!
Kitt: Parm! You're back! (hugs)

THE FORUM

LightningFlash: You can never stop P/K shipping! Gwhahahahahahaha!!!
phsycopathicdragon: Neither can you stop A/B shipping!!!
LightingFlash: (pulls out lightsabre) Or can we?

OUTSIDE EVIL SPIRE

Artha: Now, I remember the words for turning into the Dragon Booster!
Kitt: Go, go, boy from stable!
Artha: (holds up amulet) RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Hounds: (are released)
Artha: Whoops.
Hounds: (snarl)
Artha: (runs) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Kitt: (hold head in hands)
Hounds: (savage Artha)
Artha: Ow! Yip! Noo! Youch! Get away from-OW!!
Parm: INTENSE...SAVAGING...ACTION!

INSIDE EVIL SPIRE

Martha Stewart: What?! They're right outside my centre of evil? Send in the-
Word: (appears on screen) I'd like to have a word with you...Hey, that's a pun! Heh heh heh...
Martha Stewart: What is it, Word?
Constipaytion: (snarls)
Word: I'M the only one allowed to try to take over the world in the half-hour timeslot! ME ME ME.
Martha: Always the possesive one, eh, Wordie?
Word: But now, I have THIS! (holds up diamond-studded mushroom of DOOOOM)
Martha: Oh shut up. (turns off screen) Now, I must abduct those annoying girls! Send out my flying newts!

OUTSIDE EVIL SPIRE

Kitt: AAAH!!! Flying newts!!
Sparx: But they're so cute!!
Newts: (carry them both off to a really high tower)
Artha & Parm: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

REALLY HIGH TOWER

Kitt: Damn. We're stuck up here. With no really possibility of getting down.
Sparx: Not to worry! LightningFlash, to me!
LightningFlash: Zawoooooooooom!
Flying newts: (assault LightningFlash and destroy it)
Sparx: Bugger. I'm out of ideas.
Kitt: Scream for help?
Sparx: Fat chance.
Kitt: (dings) I know!
Sparx: What?
Kitt: (yells) Save us, big knights!!!
Big crash: (is heard)
The Big Knights: For Borodzo, and Borovia! (or whatever they yell)
Kitt & Sparx: Oh hurrah!
Sir Morris: (attacks the door)
Kitt: Oh, our hopes are dashed again. Sir Morris is the worst swordsman in the land.
Sir Morris: But the most enthusiastic!
Sir Morris: (breaks down the door)
Kitt: Hurrah!
Giant Flying Electric Eel: (appears)
Sparx: Ye gods!
Kitt: Someone tell me what it's doing here?
DUNANANNAANNANANANANA!!!!

Wild INEXPLICABLY FLYING ELECTRIC EEL appeared!
SPARX says the PLOT is getting CONTRIVED!
KITT agrees with SPARX!
Wild IFEE is wondering when they are going to BATTLE!
KITT points out that they will NOT battle a PLOT CONTRIVANCE!
Wild IFEE is not happy!
SPARX shows some SYMPATHY!
Wild IFEE is now TAGGING ALONG with our HEROES!
EVERYBODY is now HAPPY!

Kitt: Phew, am I glad that's over with.
IFEE: Hey, I'll give you Commonwealth Games tickets for $100.
Sparx: Oh no! It's a scalper eel! Feel electric death! (pulls out sword)
IFEE: (is salamied)
Kitt: Sparx, he could have flown us down.
Sparx:...Crap.
Kitt: Well, considering the door is now bashed down, we could just walk out.
Sparx: I sense a cop-out.
Audience: (screaming) COP-OUT!

EVIL SPIRE

Artha: Well, Martha Stewart, here we are at your evil spire. Now, what do you plan to do with our mushrooms?
Martha Stewart: I shall sell them at rock bottom prices, kids! And thus the economy shall be collapsed!!
Parm: That's so...evil.
Martha: Yeah, I suppose it is. But now, I have to destroy you, impudent children!
Word: Not so fast!
Martha: Paynn!
Word: Stewart!
Moodrryd: TOOG!
Word: Only I can take over the world!
Martha: No you can't.
Word: Yes I can. Feel black mushroom death! (fires)
Martha: AAARGH!!!!!!
Word: YES!!!
Martha: Before I go, Moodryd, there's one thing I have to tell you.
Moordryd: Yes?
Martha Stewart: MOODRYD, I AM YOUR MOTHER!!
Moodryd: What? It's not possible!
Martha Stewart: Search your heart; you know it to be true.
Moordryd: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Martha Stewart: Just kidding. (blasts Word)
Word: (is thrown back very far)
Martha Stewart: You shall never defeat me! (opens up a dimensional gate and gets away)
Artha: She's getting away!
Parm: What?
Audience: HE SAID 'SHE'S GETTING AWAY!'
Artha: We must go after her! WELEASE WODGER! (jumps into portal)
Everyone else (bar the Paynns): (enter the gate)
Kitt and Sparx: (arrive)
Kitt: I'll give you three guesses as to where they've gone.
Sparx: Hell?
Kitt: Nope.
Sparx: A junkyard?
Kitt: Nope.
Sparx: World War II?
Kitt: Wrong! Through that gate.
Sparx: I was thinking along the lines of where they'd ended up after entering the gate.
Kitt: Well, we may as well follow them! Go, Wyldfyr! (enters gate)
Sparx: If only I had my LightningFlash...
LightningFlash: (conveniently reincarnates)
Sparx: YAY! (hops on and enters gate)

IRELAND

Heroes: (appear)
Sheep: Baa.
Artha: Wait a minute...Why am I green?
Kitt: Me too!
Parm: And me!
Artha: You usually WEAR green, Parm.
Parm: Oh...
Beau: Can anyone tell me why I'm suddenly the orange-and-green dragon of legend?
Lance: Ooh, a sign.
Artha: (reads) Dublin -->
Kitt: Well?
Artha: We've ended up on Earth in Ireland.
Everyone: NOO!!!!!!
Sparx: Look on the bright side. At least we're not in the northern part.
Parm: And how is that good?
Sparx: (mimes explosion)
Parm: I get the point.
Artha: Let's go!!! RELEASE THE DRAGON!!!
Sparx: He can remember! Yay!

DUBLIN

Artha/DB: Look, a massive trail of cleanliness.
Kitt: That must be where Martha Stewart must have gone!
Artha/DB: Let's follow the trail!...Lance?
Lance: Gee, this Guinness stuff is great! -hic- (falls off)
Fracshun: (mags him back on) Silly, silly you.
Artha/DB: Let's go!

TALL BUILDING

Martha Stewart: Those pesky kids! They follow me all to this place! Well, I'll fix that! Gold draconium will register on my uber-clean radar!
Radar: No gold draconium detected.
Martha Stewart: What? Oh, NOW I know. The gold must have changed into the highly prized 'Irish Green' draconium! Darn!

OUTSIDE

Artha: Well, this is the end of the trail.
Person: I saw her go in there! She had a smile like a freakish monster, and cleaning habits like no-one can possibly have!
Artha: Thanks!
Person: No probs. (falls down)
Kitt: Shouldn't we plan our assault out first?
Artha: No. (screams) LEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOYYY nnnnJEEEEEEENNNNKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSS!!! (runs in)
Everyone bar Artha: (collective sigh)

INSIDE

Martha: So, Dragon Booster, you've finally reached me in my secret lair!
DB: Spare the talk. What are you doing?
Martha: Considering this IS basically the second-last chapter, I may as well tell you. I am going to make a BROOM GOLEM!
Everyone: What the fudge?
Martha: With it, I shall CLEAN THE WORLD!
Kitt: That's just...sick.
Martha: I know. And what's best is, all the brooms are made from things lying around the house!
Sparx: That's so...evil.
Martha: (leaps into air)

MARTHA STEWART WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE!
Artha: Bring it on, demon!
MARTHA STEWART sent out BROOM GOLEM!
DRAGON BOOSTER sent out BEAU!
Beau: Why me?
Foe BROOM GOLEM used CLEAN SWEEP!
But it failed!
BEAU used BITE!
It's not very effective...
Foe BROOM GOLEM's BRISTLES hurt BEAU!
Beau: My mouth hurts.
Foe BROOM GOLEM used THWACK!
Beau: Ouch!
BEAU used DROOL!
It's super-effective!
Martha: NOOOO!!!! CLEANLINESS!!!!
Foe BROOM GOLEM fainted!
Artha: HA! Dirt defeats Cleaniliness!!
Martha: Curse you!
MARTHA STEWART was defeated!

Martha: This isn't the end of me, I can tell you! This is not my true form! (flashes)
Kitt: Uh oh.
Martha: Behold!
Everyone: OH MY GOD/S! MARTHA STEWART IS ACTUALLY ELIJAH WOOD!!
Sparx: But, why?
Elijah: You have no idea how many hobbit puns I had to endure after The Lord Of The Rings finished.
Parm: That alone warrants revenge on the world?
Elijah: Well, yeah.
Parm: Oh, OK.
Elijah: I use my mystical hobbit powes to defeat you!
Artha: It's hobbit forming, eh?
Elijah: Stop that! (is angry)
Artha: Look! Hobbit foaming!
Elijah: GAH!
Artha: Quick, make more hobbit puns!
Kitt: Do your parents run a farm, and do you work on it? If so, it's hobbit farming.
Parm: Look! (pours concrete on Elijah) Hobbit-firming!
Elijah: Mmmmmmmffff!!!!!!
Sparx: Old hobbits die hard, eh?
Elijah: (explodes)
All: HURRAH!!!
Elijah: Yet, this is NOT my true form! THIS is my true true form! (changes)
Kitt: Umm, seriously. Uh oh.
All: OH MY GOD/S, IT'S DONALD TRUMP!!!!!
Donald Trump's hair: Yes, fools! I control this pathetic excuse for a body! Now, prepare to be eliminated!
Sparx: Not yet! HAIRCUT ATTACK!!!!!
DT's hair: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! (dies)
SilverDragon: (appears) Well done, you lot. Now you get to go home.
Everyone: YAY!

DRAGON CITY

Heroes: (appear)
Parm: Well, at least everything worked out alright!
Artha: Yeah, I suppose it did. Hey, where's Lance?

ELSEWHERE

Lance: Ooh, candybar! But I have no money!!! WAAH!!!!
Moodryd: Why, hello there, mini-brat.
Lance: Could you buy me a candy bar please?
Moodryd: No.
Lance: (adorably cute eyes)
Moodryd: Oh fine.

BACK TO THE ACTION

Artha: Can you hear an ominious flapping sound?
Parm: Yeah.
Artha: Look out!!!! (ducks)
Thing: I am Fluffy the omnipointent budgie! Fear me!
Artha: Why should we fear you? You're a small fluffy bird.
Fluffy: For years I was trapped in a cage, under constant guard, fed on seeds and water! Then I escaped, and thus decided to plot my revenge on humanity!!
Artha: Do you like seeds?
Fluffy: Well, yeah.
Artha: And people sell seeds. Do you really want to destroy your main food source?
Fluffy: Hey, you're right! I shall go back and tell them to get me an aviary...or the cushions get it! (flies away)
Parm: Well, that was easy.
Artha: Too easy.
Parm: I knew you were going to say that.
Artha: OH MAGNA DRACONIS!!! PARM IS TELEPATHIC!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Parm: (sighs)

SilverDragon: Meanwhile, in a shadow dimension pararell to ours filled with all manner of evil beasts, plans are made...TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

A WORLD

1-Up: I want pudding!

SilverDragon: Uhh, not that dimension...

ANOTHER WORLD

Yugi: CAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRDDDD MAAAAATCHHHH!!!!!11oneityoneityone!!!

SilverDragon: No, not that world either. FOR LUGH'S SAKE, STOP TRYING TO PREDICT WHAT WORLD IT'S IN!!!!

DB WORLD

Lance: (appears munching a candy bar)
Artha: Lance, did you use your cute eyes to get someone to buy you a candy bar?
Lance: Um-humm.
Artha: Don't do it again! You do it far too often!
Parm: Yes! A growing boy like you needs something healthy, like fruit salad!
All: (singing) Fruit Salad, yummy yummy, Fruit Salad, yummy yummy.
Artha: Yummy yummy yummy yummy Fruit Salad!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Voice: Who's that Pokemon? It's COSMO!!
Cosmo: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WE RETURN TO OUR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

A hole: (opens up in time and space)
Skylli: (appears) Hello again, mortals.
Artha: YOU AGAIN! Didn't you die in MDC2?
Skylii: Yeah, but I came back due to randomness being my job and this story generating enough to reincarnate me.
Parm: You look...different.
Kitt: Wand and wings!
Lance: And a floaty crowny thing!
Artha: And a monkey tail.
Skylii: Yeah. Being the deity in charge of randomness can result in some weird things sometimes. Oh, and I'm on your side now, because here come the most stagnant boring things in the worlds!
Artha: What?
Skylii: POLITICIANS!!!!
Politicians: (stream out of the hole)
Artha: RELEASE THE DRAGON!!!
Skylii: KAMEHAMEHA!!!! (destroys Tony Abbott)
The heroes: (cut a swathe through the politicians)
Kitt: And punch, and kick, and punch, and kick, and-sorry Artha!
Artha: Ouch.
Parm: WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!

EVENTUALLY, THEY MAKE IT TO THE MASTERMIND

Artha: It's Mark Latham!
Mark Latham: Raaaaarrrrr!!!!!!
Skylii: Quick, try hitting him in the pancreas!
Artha: (does so)
Mark Latham: Aargh!!
Skylii: YAY! That's his weak spot! HIT IT, DAMMIT! MIYAZAKI!!! KUROSAWA!!
Kitt: (throws a flash grenade)
Parm: SONIC SCREWDRIVER!!!!
Mark Latham: (dies)
Hole: (repairs)
All: YAY!!
Artha: Hey, let's go back to the stables! We've got a karaoke party to finish!

PENN STABLES

Conner: Artha, why are you in your Dragon Booster suit?
Artha: I was out saving the world, dad!
Conner: Well, you were out saving the world after curfew! You're grounded!
Artha: Scales...
Conner: Anyway, I have something to tell you. I was working on some ancient dragon priestly stuff and found (deep breath) The Meaning Of Life!
All: (le gasp)
Conner: It is...
Parm: Yes?
Conner: It is...
Lance: Tell us!
Conner: -

AND THEN TEH WHOLE WORLD EXPLODED!!!!!!

Conner: But I survive, 'cause I know The Meaning Of Life, which is-

AND THEN CONNER FELL INTO THE PLOT HOLE OF UUUUUURRRRRGH!!! AND DIED!!!!!

Dragons: (appear and start to sing)

So long and thanks for all the gloop.
We're sorry you had to shovel poop.
But now the world’s ended and that's OK.

We admit: we didn't really like you well
You made our lives a living hell
But we think there were good times too.

You didn't know we were smarter than you
Even though you bred us so we could only say moo.
You don't realise how embarrassing that was!

So.

So long, so long, so long!
So long, so long, so long!
So long! And thanks!
For all the glooooooooop!

Propheci: Where to from here?
Poseiods: Dunno. Other worlds?
Dragons: (separate)
Beau: I've heard Inverness is a good place at this time of year...

THE END!

 


OUTTAKES

Dalek: (prods with evil toilet plunger of doom) MOVE
Dalek 2: HOW'S IT GO-ING?
Dalek: BAD-LY. THE TOI-LETS STILL STUCK
Artha: Urgh...

Kereea: OK. What do I like to do?
Kitt: Sing?
Kereea: Close. It's a specific song I like to do.
Lance: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and it goes something like this: I've got a song...

Artha: RELEASE THE DRAGON!!!!!
Moordryd: Are you aware that looks extremly goofy? (snickers)
Dragon Booster: (whacks Moordryd off Decepshun) I find your lack of dragon...disturbing.

OR

Artha: RELEASE THE DRAGON!!!!!
Moordryd: Are you aware that looks extremly goofy? (snickers)
Dragon Booster: (whacks Moordryd off Decepshun) I find your lack of Mary Sue...disturbing.

Cthulhu: (awakens) Urrrgh...hangovers are BAD, kids.

Moordryd: Look, do you really want to be here when my father gets normal again?
Parm: Good point.
Everyone: (leaves)
Decepshun: You too!
U2: You mean us?
Decepshun: Not you lot, I meant those people!

Mortis: (Mortis theme tune plays) Cthulhu (alternate spellings: Tulu, Cthulu, Ktulu, and many others) is a fictional character in the Cthulhu mythos of H.P. Lovecraft. Cthulhu often includes the title Great or Dread. He is a monster from mankinds deepest fears, and also will drive you insane if you fight him. (boops up VIDDscreen)
VIDDscreen: (crashes)
Mortis: Magna Draconis I hate Windows.

Metallic voice: I-DEN-TI-FY YOUR-SELF. YOU ARE THE DOC-TOR?
Parm: I'm A doctor.
Flying saucer: (opens up)
Dalek: (comes out) CAN I HAVE YOUR AUT-O-GRAPH?
Parm: Sure! (signs photo)
Dalek: LOOK, YOU LOT! I GOT PARMS AUT-O-GRAPH! ISN'T THAT KEWL?
Daleks: SQUEE!!!!

Parm: No...Get Words sanity.
Everyone: WHERE WHERE WHERE?!
Dragons: WHERA WH3RE WHERE??!?!!!1111!1 LOL
Lance: I suggest eBay.
DB: Yeah, but it costs a zillion dracals. I know. How else could we get enough money for that truck in 'Prophets motive'?
Beau: You auctioned my gear, didn't you?

Moordryd: Lost some marbles?
Fangirls: There he is!!!!!!
Moordryd: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! (runs)
Fangirls: (chase after him) WE LOVE YOU MOORDRYD!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!

 


 


All Dragon Booster characters and related logos are the property of The Story Hat. Read the full notice here. Please report broken links and errors to the webmaster . Unless otherwise noted, all text appearing on this web site as well as all non-character based design elements are Copyright © 2005-2007 by Curt Schimmel.